Friday, April 29, 2005

Packing Frenzy

Since we knew we would be moving even before we bough our house, I decided to get a head start on packing. I thought it would be a great idea to use the extra time to go through all of closets, drawers, and attic (though that is still yet to be finished-refer to an earlier post “BEES”) so that I could throw away all the things that we just don’t need anymore. I’ve been making great progress too. Chris has kept a steady flow of boxes coming in, and I have been steadily filling them up. There really isn’t much left to do, and at this rate, I should be done in the next 2 weeks.
This morning I realized that I may just be getting a little ahead of myself. I woke up with the kids, and slugged down stairs. I started the coffee pot like I do every morning. Chris was getting ready for work, and I was feeding the kids. Just like most mornings, I asked Chris on his way out the door if he wanted to take some coffee with him. He always says yes, because even though my Folgers isn’t gourmet, it is better than the mud at his office. So I went to get him a travel cup, and it’s then that I realized….I packed them already!
Poor Chris, what a tease! I offered some nice coffee, and then he couldn’t take it. I may need to slow down a bit with the packing. We’re 3 ½ weeks out from our move and already we’re eating off of paper plates, with plastic cups.
At this rate, one day Chris will come home and find our kids in a box….


A Lib in the Box Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first glance, that looked like a Gina In The Box! I was wondering how you got a picture of her?? I guess it's only natural when we have the 2 sweetest things on Earth, that they look similar!! She is so cute! I could just eat those cheeks right off her face!

Tam said...

I know!!! They're like little Jet Puffed Marshmellows :))

I say that all the time how cute they both are! Yes we do have the 2 sweetest things in the world!!

I wonder what they'll look like when they get a few years older? And if they'll still look like little twins?

I just noticed I gotta change the date on my camera. It says April 18th...I shoud get on that.

Tenebrous Rex said...

MAN! Now I want marshmallows! Thanks Tam.


mmmm...marshmallows...

Tam said...

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That was sooooo funny!! Where did you find that?